5 Most Popular Pahlisch Homes Floor Plans
Of course, the outside of your new home needs to be special, but inside is where you really live. That’s why choosing the right floor plan is key to finding the perfect new construction home for you. Floor plans help the flow of the home, create spaces that are open and inviting, and give you the privacy you need. A smart floor plan makes the most of the home’s square footage and pays attention to both style and substance. In this blog post, you’ll find the top 5 most popular Pahlisch Homes floor plans. All single-level homes, these plans make the most of what we like to call “The Pahlisch difference.”
Whether you’re drawn to our many design options such as under-cabinet windows in our kitchens that let in loads of extra light, the stylish Santa Fe hand-textured walls, or our Life. Connected. smart home integration with a Ring doorbell, Kevo front door lock, Ecobee thermostat, and LiftMaster garage door opener, a Pahlisch home is always crafted with you in mind.
A comfortable, cozy layout that’s light and bright
This floor plan with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths is popular thanks to its single-story living and a spacious master. The Cayman features 1,746 sq. ft as well as a:
- Covered front porch and coffered entryway to welcome you and your family
- Great room at the back of the house with a fireplace and sight-lines to the dining area and kitchen
- Kitchen island with space for entertaining or daily meals
- Luxurious master suite with walk-in closet
- Master bath designed with double sinks
- Back covered patio to extend your living space
- Two additional bedrooms with a shared bathroom
Many Pahlisch Homes communities feature The Cayman with a 2-car garage and luxury vinyl tile floor throughout the entire home.
Thoughtfully designed with a great room as the centerpiece
When you enter The Chapman, you’ll discover 1,853 sq. ft. of open concept living with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms perfect for today’s families. This leading floor plan includes:
- Flowing spaces that greet you as you enter from the covered porch
- Vaulted ceilings in the main living space and master bedroom
- Stunning fireplace in the generous great room
- Bar seating at the large kitchen island and a convenient walk-in pantry
- Three bedrooms including a light-filled master suite with walk-in closet
- Easy access to a convenient laundry room and mudroom
- An extended living space with a covered back patio
The Chapman is a single-level home that also has a 2-car garage and vaulted ceilings throughout the main living spaces.
Luxury living complete with meticulous details and finishes
Whatever you dream of in a new construction home, you’ll probably find it in The Brennan. With 3,373 sq. ft. on one level, this floor plan is living at its finest with:
- A beautiful open entryway that takes you into the great room
- Dedicated space for a den or office off the front hall
- Special touches like a formal dining room with a coffered ceiling
- A soaring great room complete with a gas fireplace and stylish built-ins
- All the extras that make a gourmet kitchen including a large island with bar seating and a big walk-in pantry
- A master suite complete with coffered ceilings, access to the back patio and a large walk-in closet
- Dual sinks in the master bath, along with a free-standing soaking tub and luxury shower
- A rec room off the great room with the option of a wet bar and back patio access
This 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom floor plan also comes with a 2-car garage plus an RV/boat garage and a well-planned mud/laundry room.
Smart details add up to stylish living
Modern and memorable, The Wagner floor plan combines 3 bedrooms and 3 baths with open, spacious area in 1,712 sq. ft. Popular features include:
- A welcoming entryway that leads to a powder bathroom and access to a front bedroom
- Coffered ceilings in the great room add a special touch of style
- A gas fireplace and optional built-ins that add character to the home
- A gourmet kitchen with ample storage, a large island, and pantry
- A roomy master suite with high, coffered ceilings and back patio access
- Double sinks in the master bath and an spacious walk-in closet
- A smartly-placed laundry room and mudroom with access from the garage
Completing The Wagner is a 2-car garage along with a covered front porch and covered back patio.
Generous open spaces translate to elegant living
Expansive rooms, loads of light and thoughtful touches prevail in this 2,527 sq. ft. single-level floor plan. Look inside and discover the:
- Light-filled, coffered ceiling entryway with a den/office space
- Formal dining room with coffered ceiling and built-in storage
- Spacious gourmet kitchen complete with island, bar seating and walk-in pantry
- Gorgeous great room featuring a gas fireplace, loads of windows and built-ins
- Master suite with coffered ceiling and a large walk-in closet
- Luxury walk-in shower, freestanding tub and dual sinks in master bath
- Single-level living with a guest suite and private bath
- Covered front porch and back patio to extend your living area
This large 3-bedroom 3-bath home also includes a 3-car garage along with a laundry and mudroom.
Choose the plan that speaks to you
Now that you’ve seen the top 5 Pahlisch Homes floor plans, you may have a favorite. Choose from two-story, master-on-the-main, and single-level layouts. We have over 50 floor plans in a wide range of communities from the Portland Metro area to Tri-Cities, Washington to Central Oregon.
Which Pahlisch Homes floor plan is your favorite?
Click the social icons below to share with your friends and family!
**Exact features and layout of floor plans vary by community and specification level. See a Pahlisch Homes representative for details of a particular home.